Saturday, 5 December 2009

Pretty sunrises!


There's a reason I don't already have a tag made up for sunrises...I'm really, really not a morning person. I took this photo about a month ago though, we had some friends staying over who are morning people, and they felt the need to drag me and the camera out of bed to take photos of this. And I'm glad they did. Living in the mountains we don't usually get to see the pretty sunrises since we can't see the horizon, but we are blessed with a few stunning ones per year.

Every time I get up early for some silly reason, I always swear that I'll do it all the time...but then the bed is oh so comfy.....

10 comments:

LittleRed said...

That is pretty:) Maybe you'd better have those friends over more often.

Farm Girl said...

That is a beautiful photo! Such color!

I hate to ask you this here, but can't seem to get any emails through. I have sent about a dozen emails with photos,of Annie, and none have been returned. Have you received any of them or are they out floating in the universe somewhere?

Gecko said...

That's ok, the only photo that I've recieved is the one of Annie with the horses. Could you put them on a photo hosting site, such as photobucket? Then either e-mail or post the links on here? I can save them from there.

Farm Girl said...

Hi Jess, here is the link to Annies photos. I hope I did this right and it works for you.
http://photobucket.com/Farmgirl

I numbered the photos so they would be in chronological order, but they are backwards in Photobucket.

Gecko said...

It's asking me for a password?

Farm Girl said...

I don't know much about Photobucket or how it works, but try this, XFG7P4BZ. Let me know if it works.

Gecko said...

I think, if you log in and go to Account Settings (one of the tabs near Latest Activity, All Albums, Recent Uploads etc.). Then scroll down to 'Album Settings', and you should be able to set a guest password there. (Just below that you can also tell it to sort the photos alphabetically if you like)

Farm Girl said...

Ok, I think I have all the kinks out. Try using the password
Anniesfotos. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Gecko said...

yup it worked, thankyou!! they're some amazingly beautiful photos!! thanks so much :D

i will put them up on the blog asap

Rising Rainbow said...

Gecko, no sign of you for a time!
Hope all is well in your life.

Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!

MiKael

Labels